I thought I’d try this and see how it works. Fill in the blank Friday from Lauren at the little things we do…
- The best piece of advice I was ever given was to remember to remember – the advice I got on my wedding day since it goes by so fast.
- If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to the American Cancer Society, fortunately I haven’t been directly affected by cancer, but in-directly affected. We need more birthdays!
- If I got to choose my “last meal” it would be Sushi with some Edamame, Yum! I hate sushi 2 years ago and now I love it!!
- My hair is at an in-between, not sure what to do next length, that’s wavy (sometimes frizzy) unless I use the straightener on it and tame it down. I need some help deciding what to do!
- If at first you don’t succeed call mom, KC or friend Marcy and see what they would do to make it better. They always have the best advice.
- I have always been very precise with details and organized (that includes being a neat freak!).
- Oh….and by the way…. I’m going to look at new furniture and might paint the living room and dining room this weekend! The only rooms we haven’t touched since we moved in 3 years ago. I’m excited.