Menu – Week of 3/29:
This week’s menu includes some of our normal meals.
Here’s what it looks like for this week:
- Monday – Chicken Tortilla Casserole
- Tuesday – Spaghetti with Artichoke Hearts and Tomatoes
- Wednesday – Ranch Turkey Burgers – a summer staple at our house – I can’t find the recipe online, but it is dry dressing packet mix with some shredded cheese, mixed with ground turkey, it is delicious!
- Thursday – Chicken Stir Fry Packets – We each put what we want in our stir fry into a tin foil packet and cook it on the grill, it’s delicious.
- Friday – Grilled Salmon – Just keep moving this around because we get busy by Friday.
- Saturday – Out/Freebie
- Sunday – Easter Dinner
Not sure what’s going on for the weekend since KC might be playing some Ultimate, so we’re going to play it by ear.
We’re going to a friends for Easter dinner but I am making some things, I’ll post some recipes for them later!