Menu – Week of 4/5:
This week’s menu includes some of our normal meals.
- Monday – Chicken Stir Fry Packets – We each put what we want in our stir fry into a tin foil packet and cook it on the grill, it’s delicious.
- Tuesday – On my own – KC is out for a team dinner, so I’m fending for myself.
- Wednesday – Pasta alla Marlboro Man – KC loved this the first time but we’re going to make some modifications this time.
- Thursday – Pizza Night – RIT Hockey is playing at 5, so we’re all getting together to watch the game and order some pizza.
- Friday – Flex Day/Indian – I have Indian if we are around for dinner, but lately we seem to be out on Fridays.
- Saturday – Spiedie Chicken – I will marinade some chicken on Wednesday or Thursday and by Saturday it will fall apart in your mouth it’s so delicious!
- Sunday – Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple Salsa
Hopefully we’ll be doing some painting this week/weekend so I’m not sure how the menu will work out this week but I’m crossing my fingers!