I haven’t had too much to say this week. It’s been a little bit of a boring week so I decided I’ll participate this week again in Fill in the Blank Friday and Five Question Friday.
We have lots planned for this weekend, so I’ll probably have lots to say next week!
I’m so happy that it rained last night and washed away some of the pollen. My red car is no longer yellow!
I hope that you all have a great weekend!
Fill in the Blank Friday!
- The strangest thing I’ve ever eaten was Rattlesnake – it was kinda chewy and a little gross.
- My best Female friend is Marcy, she keeps me sane and really understands everything. She just needs to move back to the East Coast. It’s hard to only talk to her every other week or so because she’s all the way out in CA. It’s hard to pick just 1 though.
- If I could live in a different era it would be Early 1900’s because I’d love to know what it was like to live in ‘simpler’ times and what my Great Grandmother lived through.
- I like when people do things for others without being asked. I love the car insurance (I think it’s Allstate) commercial where someone see’s someone do something nice and pays it forward and so on.
- If you only know one thing about me it should be that I will try my hardest to please almost anyone.
- My favorite book of all time is currently ‘The Help’. I just finished it and I really liked it, so it’s moved to the top of my list. I couldn’t put it down. Before that it was probably To Kill a Mockingbird, but I haven’t read that in a while.
- The one beauty product I couldn’t live without is cover-up, I don’t wear much else but cover-up, blush and eye-shadow. My face is a little red lately so the cover-up is a life saver.
- Blogging is new to me and I’m enjoying it. It’s my ‘secret’ from my friends and my own little world. I hope to make many more ‘blog friends’ and continue blogging for a while. I just hope there are people out there actually reading what I write. 🙂
- If I could star in a movie with any actor/actress I would want to work with Anne Hathaway, I like her in some of the roles she’s played and reminds me of myself a little.
- One of the best feelings in the world is laying in bed cuddling with KC and Miss Maya jumps up to join us. We’re one little happy family.
New Friend Friday!
Click on over to participate yourself or let me know if you stopped by from there.