Thank goodness it’s Friday! It felt like a really long week. I don’t seem to have too much to blog about lately and I’m getting frustrated with WordPress (and the lack of customization options) and considering moving to blogger. I feel like I need to find my direction and audience if I’m going to keep blogging though.
Now on to happier things!
This weekend looks to be exciting! I’ll be running a 5K tomorrow morning and we will be going to the Beer Festival tomorrow night, which is always a good time.
I hope that everyone has a great weekend!
Fill in the Blank Friday
- One song that always takes me back to my youth is anything by the Beetles, it was way before my time, but when we were in middle school, listening to the Beetles was the cool thing to do. Then when I became a Band Geek and marched over the summer we did a medley of the Beetles. As geeky as it may have been for other people, all the cool kids were in band at my school so it was so bad. I loved Marching Band, it was so much fun to do all summer.
- My first concert ever was a New Kids on the Block concert. Oh yeah, Hangin’ Tough. It was pouring down rain and they slid all over the stage. I think they only played like 5 songs and then called it quits. Joe was so dreamy!
- If I could create my dream music festival I’d want these bands to be there: Lady Antebellum, Sugarland, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, Rascal Flatts, Brad Paisley and Kenny! Yeah, I’m a country music girl!
- The best make-out/”boot knocking” song ever is something I’ve never even thought about. But if I hear that new song Bedrock one more time, I’m going to swear off the radio and only listen to my iPod for a year. That song drives me crazy.
- The best concert I’ve ever been to was the first Kenny Chesney concert I went to with my sister and lots of cousins. We practically had the worst seat in the house, but we got to see Kenny Chesney (from behind 🙂 ) and Rascal Flatts for the first time and I was hooked on country. I loved spending time with the girls in my family!
- A memorable musical moment for me was when I was in 4th grade and played my very first (and only) flute solo in the middle of our band concert.
- The song on my iPod that’s getting the most play these days is pretty much anything by Lady Antebellum.
New Friend Friday
Hi to everyone stopping by from New Friend Friday as well!