I visit a lot of different places for recipes. Some I see in my Google Reader, get starred and then get lost, others get sent in a chain of emails, the eventually get lost in my Inbox. I transfer as many as possible to my cookbook at home, but not until they’re made and approved by the hubs! 🙂 I use one of the Recipe Organizers from the Hallmark store thanks to my MIL. I think it is great and allows for plenty of expansion.
I’ll try to post them here, (the links) and keep them in a list of “Tried ’em & Loved ’em” and “Starred ’em”. I have tried more recipes, I just don’t have the links right now, but if I come across them I will post them as well.
Let me know if you have any suggestions or liked any of them.
Tried ’em & Loved ’em:
- Cake Balls or Cake Pops – Bakerella – There are so many different ways to decorate these!
- Oreo Truffles – Bakerella
- This is tasty with Nutter Butter cookies and milk chocolate
- Tip: After you’ve rolled them into a ball put them in the freezer for 30 minutes or so before dipping them in chocolate, they will not flake off in the dipping chocolate as much.
- Secret Center Cookie Cups – Pillsbury
- Rocky Road Brownies – Sweet Savory Life
- Split white sugar and brown sugar 50/50
- Used Pecans instead of Almonds
- Used 50/50 chocolate chips and butterscotch chips
- Stuffed Peppers – Pantomime Papers
- Mushrooms Stuffed with Brie – Pioneer Woman
- Soft Pretzel Bites – Two Peas and Their Pod
- Pizza Bubble Ring – Pillsbury
- Ranch Pretzels – Miss Monogram
- Ham and Cheese Pretzel Bites – Annie’s Eats
- Chicken Enchilada Roll-ups – Annie’s Eats
- Spicy Sausage Dip – Annie’s Eats
- Fresh Fruit Bruschetta – Our Best Bites
- Mekhani Chicken (Indian Butter Chicken) – The Kooky Couple (Originally AllRecipes.com)
- Teriyaki Beef – Tasty Kitchen
- Tom’s Trinidadian Chicken Curry – Pioneer Woman
- Crockpot Steak Fajitas – Skinny Food by Amy
- Chicken Tortilla Casserole – Lucky in Love (Originally Annie’s Eats)
- Chicken Marsala – Savory Sweet Life
- Chicken Piccata – Pioneer Woman
- Chicken Chili – Annie’s Eats
- Tequila Lime Grilled Chicken – Annie’s Eats
- Easy Skillet Cordon Bleu – Southern Living
- Beef Wellington – Running from the Law
- Rocky Road Crispy Bars – Claremont Road (Originally Recipezaar)
- Big Love Butterscotch Cookie – Bakerella
- Dessert Wontons – Our Best Bites
- S’more Cupcakes – Bakerella
- Snickerdoodle – Duo – Bakerella
- Chocolate chip Cheesecake Bars – Pillsbury
- Ooey-Gooey Turtle Bars – Pillsbury
- Quick Rice Krispy Cookies – Confessions of a City Eater
- Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bread – Tasty Kitchen
- Layered Dulce de Leche Dessert – Kraft Foods
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes – Annie’s Eats
- Chocolate Whiskey Cupcakes – Annie’s Eats
- Diet Cherry 7-Up Cupcakes – Grin and Bake It
Sorry if you have to create an account at Pillsbury.
*None of these are original recipes by me, all credit goes to the poster whom I’ve linked to and if they’ve linked from somewhere else, I’ll try to post the original link as well.